If you want to remove Supercell id from Clash Of Clans then follow the instructions below. Guys make sure to follow all the steps properly, otherwise you won’t understand.
Connecting your Clash Of Clans id with a Supercell id can safeguard your progress and let you play in multiple devices. If you want to play the same Clash Of Clans id in your computer and mobile then Supercell id can help you.
Using a Supercell Id you can easily play Clash Of Clans on any platform including, Windows, iOS and Android. When you have connected your id to a Supercell id you can safely uninstall Clash Of Clans from your device without loosing the progress.
But sometimes you may find frustrating while switching between Clash Of Clans accounts in your mobile. Because every time you try to switch account then Supercell id will pop up, which is very irritating.
So, if you want to get rid of this problem you need to remove supercell id from clash of clans account.
How To Remove Supercell Id From Clash Of Clans
- At first go to settings and click Help & Support.
- Then you will see many options. Now you need to click on the Account option.
- Then you will see an option ‘still need help?’ and a Contact Us button. Tap on the Contact us button.
- Guys now a conversation will open with the supercell support team. You need to write a message and request them to remove supercell id from clash of clans.
- You can write this message: I want to remove supercell id from my Clash of Clans account and go back to the Google Play Games.
- Then send the message.
- After 24 hours your supercell id will be removed/disconnected from your Clash Of Clans account.
That’s all we need to do to remove supercell id from calsh of clans. It’s very easy and we just need a few seconds to do this. If you still unable to do the steps above please comment below. I will try my best to help you.