Today, I will show you how to remove Script Skin in ML. Guys if you want to remove Script Skin in ML without data clear, then this post will help you. Make sure to follow the below steps properly.
How To Remove Script Skin in ML
Guys for your better understating, I will show you step by step tutorial with screenshots. If you want to remove Script Skin in ML without deleting resources of mobile legends, use the method below.
- At first open Mobile Legends.
- Then click on the Settings icon.
- Then click on Network Test.
- Then click on Clear Redundancy.
- Then you will see a start button. Now click on the Start Button to start the process of remove Script Skin in ML or any other injectors.
- Guys, now you need to wait 10-15 minutes. If you have so many scripted skins or injectors, it will take more time. So, just wait and let the process to end.
- After the process is completed, you will see a interface like the picture below.
- Now on Start Clearing to remove all the Scripted Skins in Mobile Legends.
That’s all guys. You have Successfully removed scripted skins from your Mobile Legends.[rb_related total=”2″ style=”light”]
I hope my tutorial helped you to remove Script Skin in ML. If you still have problem understanding my tutorial, please let me know in the comments below or you can message me on Facebook.