Who doesn’t want to make money? everyone in this world likes to make money. And in this digital world, everything became digital, so People are making money through the Internet. Most people have a Website or at least a blog nowadays.
And they are making a good amount of money from their blog. If you are also looking to earn money from your site, then you must need to put an advertisement on your site. For inserting advertisements you need to connect your site to an advertising network. In the present world of the Internet, Google Adsense is the best Adnetwork for earning money from your site or blog.
So, if you want to make money by using Adsense ads on your site then at first your site needs to be approved by Google Adsense. But getting your blog approved by Google Adsense is not an easy task. There are many reasons that peoples apply and get rejected by Adsense. Google is becoming more and more strict on its terms and conditions. They want you to follow every single rule of their service, if your site breaks any rules of Adsense then you won’t be accepted into the program. Hence, it becomes most important to follow all the rules of Google Adsense.
Things That Should Be Taken Seriously Before Applying For Adsense:
- Hosting: If you are using WordPress or any other CMS then you need to buy hosting for your site. People like those sites which are loads faster than other sites. Imagine yourself, do you like a site that takes more than 05 seconds to load? then why should people like your site? In the same way, Google also likes fast-loading sites. That’s why always try to host your site on a fast server. You can buy hostings from sites that are recommended by WordPress. And if you are using Blogger then try to optimize your site speed and also make sure that your images are well sized. You can search on Google for how to speed up your Blogger site.
- Domain: A domain is a way to enter your site and it is one of the most important things you need to care about. Always try to make your diamond small, easy to pronounce, and easy to remember. So, people can easily search your site. It is important because Google also likes simplicity.
- Design: Let me tell you a secret about Adsense Approval. Always try to use the default Themes and Templates that are featured in the Theme section of WordPress and Blogger. Make sure that your site’s design is simple, easy to navigate. Also, make your color combination awful and satisfying to see.
- Content: This is the most important thing that you need to focus on, whether you applying for Adsense or trying to rank on Google. Whatever your niche is try to write some good content and keep them hundred percent unique. Never post copied articles from other sites or translated from another language. In addition, keep 300+ words in every post of your site before applying for Adsense. At the end of the day, content is the King.
- Visitor and SEO: There are no terms and rules that your site need to have a certain number of page views or visitor in a day to get approved by Adsense. The fact is if you have a good number of visitors to your site it will help you to earn more money. SEO is important for a site. If you don’t know how to properly optimize your site for the search engines then at least submit your site to Search Console, so Google can learn about your site easily.
- Some Additional Tips: If you are using any other ad networks then must remove them before you apply for Adsense. And make sure that there are no illegal download links on your site.
More articles for you: